Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aimee!

My little Aimee friend (niece) is 4 today. Jackson, Elise, Aimee, my sis JaNel, some friends and I went to celebrate at a very fun pool in Bountiful. Check out the pirate ship in the water! So cool.







Tonight Jackson showed me his new telescope. We looked at the moon! Now, I've always believed it has craters. I mean, we've all seen pics in books & seen it on tv. But there is something miraculous about seeing it with your very own eyes, in real time, on beautiful summery night! Truly amazing.

3 comments:

VeNicia said...

We missed you, Vo.

VoNique said...

I wish I could have gone! = ( I want to go to the pool on Saturday! That ship looked really cool. Where was the pool?

Jen said...

How fun! That looks like a great pool! It is great that you have a lot of family around! What are you doing this summer? I am in Washington at the moment, then driving to Utah tomorrow. We will be there a day and then heading on back to Arizona. I also have plans to go to Mexico and San Antonio this summer! I hope it will be fun!