Friday, July 25, 2008

I don't get it. You see links? I don't see links anymore. Are you kidding me? Are you trying to make me think I'm crazy? I think YOU'RE crazy, li'l sis. Fine. I'll post a poll. Are you ...seeing..."links"? Then I'll talk to my psychologist friend (FRIEND, not MY SHRINK...really. I mean it) and have him tell me what he thinks is going on in your mind. =oP

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Actually, I noticed a while ago that the links were gone. I thought "wow, she got rid of the links!" and then a couple of days after that, boom, they were back. And you had written that you had figured out how to get rid of them. So I thought that was somewhat hilarious, that you were posting about getting rid of the links that were all over. However, the next day they were gone again. And I haven't seen them since. You're not crazy, Vo!

VoNique said...

I don't see them now!