Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympic Swimming


Did you SEE that 400 meter swim relay?! That was INCREDIBLE! Holy cow. I got shivers. Literally. All over. I even knew the outcome when I watched it--because I watched it on my sister's (brother-in-law's) incredibly fancy, ultra huge, ultra defined computer flat screen monitor as a rerun (speaking of defined...you perhaps might notice that the team works out a little.)--but even then I could not contain myself. I couldn't stay in my seat. Truly, incredibly amazing to watch. Didn't see it? Be prepared to want to watch it twice! (I'd be willing to put a Jamba on you not being able to stay in your seat, either.*)

Click here to watch it! Unreal! (Then scroll down to 'Swimming Video' and click on "US men win 4X100m")

I just watch their huddle and imagine the incredible rush they must be feeling, the hard work they've put in to this, and the friendship they've undoubtedly forged. What a day. (I saw only a picture of these guys after their win earlier today...now I understand and appreciate why they looked a bit psychotic in it.=o) )

*Fine print: I must be present to witness it, if you try to claim your winnings. Or take a video of you watching it to show me, along with the testimony of 2 or more witnesses who vouch for it being your first watching of the event. Must be 18 or older or younger. Not redeemable for cash. Some restrictions apply.

3 comments:

VoNique said...

You're so funny = ) If I've already watched it am I eligable?

Allie said...

I loved that too!! So much fun to watch! Those guys are awesome!

Lindsay said...

I KNOW! I was jumping around like crazy! LOVE it!