
I knew I should've been working instead of reading Lindsay's blog. She tagged me, and what choice do I have? I mean, really.
Two Names You Go By: veneesh, neesh... (Nicia, neeshy, v, big v --in cross-country, because I had valerie beat by an inch, turkish apricot, jolly green giant--2nd grade, and unfortunately and inexplicably--Stinky.)
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Westland Elementary t-shirt, a bracelet I bought to support NEDA (National Eating Disorder Awareness). Among other things. Like, pants. And underwear.
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: love and honesty. And openness. Can I have laughter, too? And depth? And spiritual strength? I hope so.
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: travel/read and play the piano/game nights with my family (that counts as 2 if I write it like that.)
Two things you did last night: Learned all the mysteries of the gospel at the last institute class of the term, ate a pbj that my cute sister brought to institute because she knew I hadn't eaten dinner.
Two people you talked to last night: VoNique, Dad
Two Things You're doing tomorrow: symphony, washing cars for monks =o) It's true.
Two Longest Car Rides: Washington to Utah (Harry Potter/CS Lewis trips), Utah to San Diego (scriptures trip)
Two Favorite Holidays: Fourth of July, Christmas
Two Favorite Drinks: Fruity slushiness, water
Two Things About Me you may not have known: I've gone zip-lining over a ravine in a Mexican jungle and hot-air ballooning over the Olympic stuff in Park City. And loved every second of it!
Two jobs I have had in my life: Preschool teacher, Nourish the Children fundraising
Two Movies I would watch over and over: Count of Monte Cristo, Quigley Down Under (lady, you're about a half a bubble off a plum.)
Two of my favorite foods: Mama's lasagne, Carinos bread & dippiness
Two places I'd rather be right now: Greece and the Great Pacific Northwest!
Two People I am tagging: Vaughn, Erica. Do it!
























1 comment:
I'm glad you came to Institute with me! And sang with us in church! = )
Post a Comment