Sunday, April 27, 2008




You Are An INFJ



The Protector



You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.

Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.

You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.

You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.



In love, you truly see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.

You enjoy relationships as long as they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.



At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.



How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, that is totally you, Venicia! You are an excellent listener and you are a teacher just like it suggests. I wish my kids could have you as their teacher!

I remember taking a paper quiz a while ago and I was an ISTJ. I'll go take it again now and see if I'm still the same.

Rebecca said...

OK, I just took it and I'm the same type as you. I don't know whether I was answering like me or like you now--very interesting. I even went back and changed a couple of my I-could-go-either-way answers and got the same result.

So I guess we're meant to be good friends! :):):)

VoNique said...

I still need to take it! Is that the one you emailed to me?