Sunday, June 29, 2008

Unwanted

Yeah, I know. There are advertisements on my blog. I had nothing to do with it, did not solicit them, and never, ever, and I mean NEVER look at dating sites or whatever they're doing. In fact, I've written them multiple times saying this, and told them to remove me from whatever list they think I'm on. So. If you have any ideas, please let me know. I have no idea. And quite frankly it's really annoying. At least it's not unwanted pictures...

5 comments:

VoNique said...

Have you checked your settings? I know there's options to have google ads on your site to earn $. Remind me and I'll help you check.

Rebecca said...

Wow, now you have weird links AND a foreign language on your blog. It's getting stranger and stranger...

Anonymous said...

Guess Blogger.com has partnered with a company that monetizes the blog for you, so you are actually making money of those dating sites!

http://www.kontera.com/news-and-press/press-releases/Kontera-Launches-Solution-for-Blog-Monetization/

Anonymous said...

Seems like your FREE counter explains the advertisements.

Nothing is for FREE ;)

"In order to use our free counter, you must include the sponsored links on the same page as the counter"

http://easy-hit-counters.com/policies.html

VeNicia said...

I like the way you think, anonymous. Everyone should have anonymous smart friends. It's fun.

(I'll see what I can do knowing now what you know. But deleting the counter didn't do the trick. And I know my other blogger.com friends don't have these links...hmm. I'll check it out when I have a bit more time. Thanks!)