I realize that it's only the 3rd day of school...but, uh...remember the "I love teaching/school/children-the-little-angels" postings? Well, it was summer then. I can still say those things now...just... through ever-so-slightly gritted teeth and with a mild twitch.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Reality Check....testing, testing....
I realize that it's only the 3rd day of school...but, uh...remember the "I love teaching/school/children-the-little-angels" postings? Well, it was summer then. I can still say those things now...just... through ever-so-slightly gritted teeth and with a mild twitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























5 comments:
I am right there with you!!!! It is a lot of work! I hope it will get better for you soon! I am tring to live in denial and pretend it isn't bad! :)
Things will work out. I hardly even notice your twitch!
Haha, I love it. Happy School Year!
Hey, I am planning a trip to San Diago to Sea World if you are interested in joining us let me know! You could meet us down there. Let me know!
OK...I just realized that I wrote "let me know" twice. I am a dork! :)
Post a Comment