Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas with My Great Family




















Christmas at my sister's:
Dad
JaNel & Paul--kids: Jackson, Elise, Aimee, Leo
bro J.D. & Colleen--kids (who came): Jessica, Kiya, Jaron, Adam
bro Aaron & Donna--kids (who came): Racheal, Marlana, Bradley
VoNique & Jared
nephew Ryan & his wife Ashley
Carole

It's a decent size crowd. Never a dull moment, that's fer sher!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas. It looks like fun with LOTS of people! What more could you ask for?

Great picture of your dad, too.

Julie said...

I'm so glad you put those pictures on your blog. What a great family! Everybody looks so fun!

Brad said...

Great party! No arguing? Sweet. Interesting picture of VeNicia there. Must have been Aimee behind the camera taking that shot!

VeNicia said...

Haha, I knew you'd know it was Aimee =o) I love the pics on your blog of your legs & torso, too! She cracks me up. We sure have a cute bunch of nieces & nephews, eh? We missed you, Brad & Julie! =o( Hope your Christmas was happy!