Monday, January 12, 2009

Goofin Around

Last glasses (see how happy I was with them?):












New glasses (because I need a stronger prescription and they don't make my old frames):












I don't know, guys.












I think they look a little more...












They don't even look any different to the average eye, do they? This can be like a Highlights magazine activity. (Who didn't used to love those?) "What are the differences between the glasses?"

Answer (which I would type upside-down if I knew how):
old: brown, rounded-er on bottom
new: black and squary-er on the bottom

Next time I do a before and after I'll take one pic when I first wake up and the other when I'm ready for the day. I think the whole same-shirt thing kinda throws it off (or rather, doesn't throw it off enough... =oP )

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're so cute! I love them both. It was good to see you last night! Wish you could have stayed longer!

VoNique said...

I like them both too! And dito on everything else lindz said!

Meghan said...

They are different...but it's a good different. I like them!

VeNicia said...

Glad you think they're decent Bo)

They've grown on me a smidge. (Mostly because it's kinda hard to see without them.)