I was cleaning out a cupboard at school today that had old college binders & texts (and piles of random things). Found this old sketch. It's rare to find one that I finished. Dad says he likes it & it's my style. But, really, I guess that means not-finishing-things is my style. Hmm. I guess I can pretend that's what I mea....
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sketches part 3 (or 4)
I was cleaning out a cupboard at school today that had old college binders & texts (and piles of random things). Found this old sketch. It's rare to find one that I finished. Dad says he likes it & it's my style. But, really, I guess that means not-finishing-things is my style. Hmm. I guess I can pretend that's what I mea....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























9 comments:
That is excellent!
Wow VeNicia...I had no idea! Don't hide your talents under a bushel!
Fantastic!
Yes, yes! That is very good. I have always wondered how people can do that. Now I wonder about you. ;)
That is super good!
That's super good. My favorite part about it is the.....
Smart aleck =oP
Thanks guys! I love to sketch. I'm not hiding anything under any bushels, just this mortal "time" thing, which is not always on my "friend" list. (you guys are on my friend list, though, fyi.)
Wow VeNicia...I never knew you were an artist! Fantastic job! Did you do that in college?
Thank you, and yep. =o)
Post a Comment