Saturday, October 4, 2008

Why Not to Do it Yourself

So I can't handle the tub anymore. I finally got motivated [barely] enough to unscrew the thingy mahopper and use the long pokey thing to find what kind of nastiness my hair had to do with the drainage problem. But the long pokey thing is too big to pass by the metal doohickeys under the thingy mahopper. You see the problem. Mildly (girl translation: highly) annoyed, I went to the internet to find out some ideas. As you can see, I've been distracted. (I'll admit, pretty much anything could distract me from this heinous job right now. It's even worse than doing grades. And last time I had grades to do, my garage got cleaned first. You see how it works. Have a job you don't want to do? Put something disgusting-er on your to-do list and watch in amazement how job #1 looks better and better. Except...this time I can't think of anything disgusting-er...)

Anywho. I found this video on a web site, convincing you to hire a pro to do house stuff. Quite honestly, I didn't even need this much convincing. I'm now looking for the number to Drain Doctor of West Jordan instead.



(PS THANKS Green Team! You rock!)

2 comments:

Ash said...

when you see the video on youtube, there is a box on the right that says "embed" with a whole bunch of computer code business in it. Copy and paste the code to your blog and you got it!

kieran said...

cute, I love the movie! I'm glad I saw it, it reminded me that things in my life could be worse. So thank you. You really are a great piano player, better than I could do:) Thanks for being my musical partner in primary!