Purprose of education: To make our children useful, contributing, responsible and respectful members of society.
Purpose of school: To hand them over to someone else who is trained in subjects we don't want /don't have adequate training in to teach.
I think most education takes place at home. Most "schooling" takes place at school. Thank heavens for public schools because it's the only place for some children to receive an education that they won't receive at home.
I believe life is to be lived and loved everyday! I try to keep a smile on my face and a prayer in my heart. Each day there are opportunities to love someone, learn something, and take a step outside my comfort zone. I'm incredibly blessed with an amazing family and wonderful friends who I'm humbled to know and love. My motivation is the love of my Savior and belief in the goodness of our God! I give my heart and will to Him everyday and am doing my best to go forward with faith and optimism.
3 comments:
Could the purpose of school be to provide a place for loving mothers to send their children for 7 hours a day so they remain loving mothers? ;)
No one felt the need to respond after reading yours, Rebecca. It's because we all know it's true =o) (And you're a fabulous mom!)
Purprose of education: To make our children useful, contributing, responsible and respectful members of society.
Purpose of school: To hand them over to someone else who is trained in subjects we don't want /don't have adequate training in to teach.
I think most education takes place at home. Most "schooling" takes place at school. Thank heavens for public schools because it's the only place for some children to receive an education that they won't receive at home.
Post a Comment