Why is that when you (I) put the littlest amount of time into something (presentations) multiple people say, "You put a lot of time into that. Good job!" And I think...why do people put time into those kinds of things. You spend way too much time "preparing" when you start way ahead. You (I) don't use my time anywhere near as efficiently as I do the night before something is due. I don't get 1/2 as much done if I have a month to prepare as when I have a night to prepare. And if it yields good results...you see the thinking. I'm a last-minute-efficiently-hard-worker. I'm okay with that. (I think the guy in my group was mildly concerned about that, however, until tonight.)
(Disclaimer: I do treasure things up in my heart, though, throughout the month. I just do all the organizing and work the night before.)
(Now, in case someone feels like leaving me a parable about some virgins and oil...the analogy has to end somewhere. I'm talking presentations, here, people. =o) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment