What a game! What a game to BE at! But being at the Jazz playoff game with my brother Barry and brother-in-law Paul made it a million times more fun. They are very excitable fans, and I loved every bit of their craziness. =o) From tipoff to final buzzer the game was intense, and I've never heard the fans so charged. It was by far the most enjoyable headache I've ever had!
I believe life is to be lived and loved everyday! I try to keep a smile on my face and a prayer in my heart. Each day there are opportunities to love someone, learn something, and take a step outside my comfort zone. I'm incredibly blessed with an amazing family and wonderful friends who I'm humbled to know and love. My motivation is the love of my Savior and belief in the goodness of our God! I give my heart and will to Him everyday and am doing my best to go forward with faith and optimism.
1 comment:
You gotta love Paul's face in that last picture = )
Post a Comment