Part of an email from my brother in honour of our Mom:
Like all the women in our family, she was an honorable person and she took her role as a mother very seriously, and even understood that we would carry the torch of life, each of us pursuing personal happiness while doing what is right to better this world as she strived to do. Her influence lives on in each of us every time we reach out in love to our fellow man. In that small way, we change the world, living and loving in her memory. How grateful to have known her and to call her mother.
I wish you peace and love in honor of her today! She would want us to love each other unconditionally and I am so glad we do.
LOVE,
Brett
























1 comment:
I miss Mom! Can she come back now?
That was a nice email Brett sent. We're lucky to have such a great family.
Post a Comment