Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Best Date Ever

Damon has been drooling over the ads for the new Indiana Jones movie for over a month. I grew up on the movies (along with you!)--wanted to be a teacher and archaeologist since...forever--and love them. Mom told me of how she was in the theatre watching Indiana Jones when she was pregnant with me, and it was so intense that she almost went into labor =o) So. I had to go on opening night with Damon and Tayler!

Damon: "I'm excited for our date." (Then he handed me flowers!)
Tayler: "I am your chaperone."

"I'm tooo faat! I ate too much popcorn." (He bought the popcorn.)

The sun setting after the perfect date.
On the way home...
Damon:"When I get big, I will take you in my car."
Me: "Will you take me to the movies?"
Damon: "...Only if I can find one!"

My favorite lines from the movie (the parts when I wasn't taking someone to the bathroom... =o) ):
1) After much adventure... "You're a TEACHER?" "...Part time."
2) Harrison & Shea crash into a library on a motorcycle and a kid asks Professor Jones a question like the events preceding were a regular occurance. As they're riding back out Jones says, "If you want to be a good archaeologist, you have to get out of the library!"

1 comment:

VoNique said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I want to see that too. Wanna go on another date?